Monday, September 28, 2009

Kara's Cupcakes & Ritual Roasters in Napa



I've had Kara's Cupcakes say half a dozen times now. Finally decided that these cupcakes look better than they taste. I'm quite a dessert fiend myself but really these are kinda overrated. Am a sucker for the pretty packaging however and once again couldn't resist the temptation. This time round I had 2 cupcakes, a banana caramel one and a chocolate one with raspberry frosting.

Oh such pretty cupcakes:


If you end up getting the cupcakes in Napa, definitely stop by Ritual Roasters. Afterall, there's nothing better than cake + a perfect coffee.


Chomp Meter
:
Leaning towards a 3.5 chomps for Kara's. High scores for presentation and a mean frosting. Taste wise the cupcakes are ok. A tad heavy and sweeter than I'd prefer and left me feeling all sugared out.

Kara's Cupcakes (Oxbow Market - Napa)
610 First Street, Suite 19
Napa, California 94559
P 707 258-CAKE (2253)
info@karascupcakes.com

Kara's Cupcakes on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online